Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sing k vs work day

Monday i follow my holiday plan,
super and I went sunway to sing k lu..hehe.

but we sing at morning time.
actually the time is 11.00am-3.00pm
but ms wong 不爽,because of the 张xx lah.

we need to go back on 2.00pm
h
aiyo...angry u d lo.

←_right hand sides_
this lad who was called 张xx and
made so many of "madness stormy waves butterfly"(狂风浪蝶) around him....




bubu and 沈老师

suk mun and poh shuen and bubu













Finally
suk mun,poh shuen,张xx,and I
also dun wan back home with ms wong.
then the
张xx tell us an ideas,
a stupid
ideas,
-the last song we put:
(今天不回家)by 陶喆
=.=!!! swt d lo.
then ms wong nothing say just left us at there lo.
xixi.but fufu came find me and shopping with me,
so im sorry,cant acc three of you gaigai.

we back home at 5.00pm,
then the day of sing k ends.








0 comments:

Post a Comment